When you need auto insurance, or coverage for a motorcycle, ATV, motorhome or boat, that offers extensive protection within your budget, contact Eaves & Associates, LLC. Their agents have detailed knowledge of the state’s insurance requirements and will ensure that you make a well-informed decision after weighing all your options. Working with them, you will get a quality insurance product and expert assistance and guidance that you need to keep you and your vehicles protected.
As your local insurance agents, Eaves & Associates, LLC strives to understand their clients’ requirements and help them choose the insurance coverage that best suit their needs. Working solely for your benefit, they will also inform you about any discounts you are eligible for and suggest ways that can help to lower your monthly premiums. If you need to file a claim, they will handle all the paperwork on your behalf and make sure that you receive the benefits in the shortest possible time.
Different types of vehicle insurance offered:
- Comprehensive And Collision: This includes damage caused to the vehicle due to incidents like theft, storm, vandalism, etc. Collision coverage pays for the cost of repairing the vehicle following an accident.
- Liability: This provides coverage for an accident when you are at fault. The policy will pay for the medical bills, funeral expenses, vehicle repair costs and other financial losses incurred by the other party.
- Medical Payments: Regardless of who caused the accident, this coverage option will pay for your as well as your fellow passengers’ medical bills and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This will pay for your financial losses in case of an accident caused by a driver who is uninsured or underinsured.
- Rental Reimbursement: It covers the cost of the rental car for the time your vehicle is being repaired.
- General Liability : General liability (umbrella) coverage can further protect you against a court judgement arising from a third party's property damage or injury.
- Roadside Services: This includes the cost of towing and repairing your vehicle if it breaks down unexpectedly.
In creating an insurance plan for your vehicles that covers repair and/or replacement as well as legal liabilities, you can also discuss questions with Eaves & Associates, LLC like:
- Is Texas a “no-fault” insurance state and what does that mean? Hint: how does “personal injury protection” work?
- Am I covered driving my friend’s car or a rental vehicle? Hint: which coverages apply to the car or to the driver?